About John Denning, Wild Dunes Real Estate
John Denning - Wild Dunes Real Estate Sales
Providing real estate services for Mount Pleasant, Wild Dunes, Isle of Palms, Wild Dunes, Sullivan's Island, Daniel Island and other local Charleston, SC properties.
- Born in Batesville, Indiana
- Raised in southern Indiana in Jasper, Newburgh, and Evansville
- Grew up in the St. Louis area of Ferguson, Missouri
- Went to High School in St. Louis
- Migrated back to Indiana where graduated from Purdue University with a BSEE
- Joined the DuPont Company in Charleston, West Virginia in 1964
- Met his wife, Jean while in Charleston, West Virginia and have been married for over 38 years
- Have 2 children and 5 grandchildren
- Worked for the DuPont Company for 27+ years mainly in Sales and Marketing Management in their Electronics Department. Traveled throughout the world.
- Purchased investment property in Wild Dunes in Ocean Club in 1991.
- Moved to Wild Dunes full time in 1993.
- Has worked with Wild Dunes Real Estate since 1994.
- Built a home at 18 Fairway Village Lane in 1995 where they now reside
- Loves being a part of the Wild Dunes Community and enjoys walking on the beach, golf and tennis, traveling, and visiting with the Grandchildren
- Has been with Wild Dunes for 20+ years and has worked; not only, in Wild Dunes; but also, throughout the Charleston area selling and/or listing properties in downtown Charleston, Daniel Island, James Island, John’s Island, Hanahan, Edisto, Awendaw, most of the Communities in the Mt. Pleasant area, plus the East Islands of Isle of Palms and Sullivan’s Island.
- John really does “Cover the Lowcountry”